Monday, February 28

Grand Opening: Plum Street Prints on Etsy!!

Alright, everyone. You may have noticed that I've been MIA. There is a reason, I promise! :D I am SO excited about this!! If you know me, you know that I like (scratch that... LOVE) the idea of owning my own business! My first business was a wedding dress rental business in Provo, Utah. It was very well-received! In fact, I still get calls weekly from brides wondering how they can get an appointment to come and try on dresses... over two years later!! Too bad that we moved, right?! Well, I am so happy to announce that I have started an Etsy store with my friend, Shannon! The name of our shop is...


Shannon and I both love designing digital prints for the home, and Plum Street Prints is all about modern, classy prints to dress up your home in an instant. All of our products are emailed to you, so you can print them from your own printer and save money!! I love that aspect of our business. {Most shops offer prints, but they're about $10 more than ours, plus you have to pay for shipping on top of that!} Obviously we are hoping to spread the word about our Plum Street Prints shop on Etsy, so we would love to offer you a coupon for 50% off your entire purchase when you help us! You could literally get a print for $5, print it out, frame it, and have something fresh in your home! Or give it as a gift to someone else. :D Just leave a comment here or email me and let me know that you spread the word on your own blog, Facebook, etc. Then I'll email you your 50% off code!! Please make sure to add our links to your post. {**All of our links are at the bottom of this post.} We're also going to be offering an incentive to anyone who "LIKES" us on Facebook, so watch for that coming soon!

Here's a look at some of the prints we've created!

{Personalized Silhouettes}

 


{Map Prints: These can also be personalized with hearts or other icons!!}





 




{Various Home Decor} 











{Childrens Prints}
















  


 

 And here are a few framed examples:



Since we are constantly creating new prints, I would love ideas for things you'd like to have in your home. Do you like personalized things? Maybe you have a favorite quote or want to match something to your child's bedding? Or do you like framing modern prints on the wall without any other embellishments or text? Let us know!! We love what we do and we can help with any project you have in mind.

Watch for more prints coming soon! I would love it if you took a minute to look at our shop, Facebook page, and blog!

Plum Street Print LINKS:


Etsy: plumstreetprints.etsy.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plum-Street-Prints/149950705061554
Blog: plumstreetprints.blogspot.com


Photobucket

4 comments:

Sam said...

What an awesome company. Way to go on making this happen Lori!

Lori said...

Thanks, Sam! It's been a lot of fun!!

Kathlen said...

Lori, could you make some of the temple that could be personalized. They would make great wedding presents. Plus, would love to have one!! Awesome prints, I love the store!!

Lori said...

Hey, Kathleen! I just saw your comment (I need to get comment notifications sent to my email from this blog...). We did make some of the personalized wedding prints! We'll be adding to the selection of temples and maybe adding some variations for different images as well. Great minds think alike! ;D Hope you are doing well!!